Sunday 31 May 2015

Great Big Testie

This is just a great big test post. I'm mainly seeing how it looks when I shuffle things around. It's not much to read but I'm honoured that you're doing so. I expect you're thinking I'm going to say something clever and witty now but I'm not. I'm just letting my fingers roam over the keys, inbetween the soup spills and stains most definitely in the category of 'miscellaneous', and franky they're doing the driving at the minute. I'm not even thinking.

In fact I'm not in. I don't know who is typing this but please can you stop leaving the towels on the bathroom floor, it's doing my tree in. And the head in the fridge is starting to thaw. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Shuffle away, baby! Oh, and sorry about the head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, you're kinda hot for a blog commenter. Uh huh.

      Delete